Stephen Harper told Russian President Vladimir Putin flatly that he needs “to get out of Ukraine,” when the two met at a Group of 20 summit of major economies in Brisbane.
Mr. Harper’s encounter with Mr. Putin came Saturday morning when the Canadian Prime Minister was speaking to a group of leaders.
The Russian Leader stuck out his hand. Mr. Harper accepted the gesture but said to the Russian Leader: “I guess I’ll shake your hand but I have only one thing to say to you, you need to get out of Ukraine.” Read More…
Comment: Cowboy mentality and cowboy behaviour. I suggest that Harper tells Netanyahu to get out of Palestine. This would be more in line with real facts, international law, and moral integrity.
- When Henry Kissinger Makes Sense – Former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger on the Ukrainian crisis: Russia’s response was reactive to the West’s actions, not the other way around.
- Russian Watchdog to Limit Canadian Pork Imports Over Feed Additives
- Canada Concerned Over Russian Troops Allegedly Crossing Border With Ukraine
- Putin warns Western sanctions could backfire
- Putin: Western Sanctions Against Russian Banks Can Affect Ukraine’s Economy
- Putin demonized for thwarting neocon plan for global domination
- Kiev orders closure of state services in east
- Kiev Commits War Crime by Halting Pension Payments in East Ukraine: DPR
- Kiev not to abandon ceasefire in restive east
- Looming US Ground Wars in Iraq and Syria
- Obama’s Mercenary Attacks On Syria Are Breaking The Law
- Top general says US troops may be needed to retake Iraqi cities
- US weighs expanded CIA training for Syrian militants: Report
- Turkey, US plan to train 2,000 militants fighting Syria govt.
- Israeli Conservatives Table Legislation to Define Israel as “Jewish State”
- France Urges Israel to Reverse Decision on New Settlements in Jerusalem
- Kerry meets Netanyahu, Jordan’s king to deescalate al-Quds tensions