- Russia’s Lavrov Urges Humanitarian Aid, Ceasefire in Eastern Ukraine
– Russia’s “urging” is being taken less and less seriously by Kiev regime and its Western sponsors. Russia has betrayed its own people in the historically Russian land. It turned out that Russia was only supporting the right of the people to “self-determination”, when it needed to keep the Black Sea naval base. Why has Russia lost its military resolve? Why are Russian media being silenced? What happened during the May 7 meeting with the Switzerland president and OSCE chairman Burkhalter? Were some personal fortunes, deposited in Swiss banks, at stake?
- Russia May Send Humanitarian Aid to Ukraine Only with Kiev Consent – German Diplomat
– What a ridiculous statement! Maybe we have to establish Chapter 7B of the UN Charter, for any humanitarian aid to be approved by the UN Security Council? We already have Chapter 7 – the “Humanitarian Bombing”.
- South Stream to Be Constructed Despite Russia-West Stand-Off – Austrian Energy Group
– There really is no alternative, although it signals the need to start working on new, alternative energy resources.
- Estonia’s President Criticizes Switzerland for Lack of Sanctions Against Russia
- Estonia’s president takes aim at Swiss over lack of Russia sanctions
– Estonia should refrain from “volunteering” its adventurous politics, especially antagonizing Russia and helping the NATO’s push for a global war. Estonia should mind its own business and remember its active pro-Nazi role in WW2. It should not provoke a conflict that may end in its own demise as a notoriously criminal, fascist state.