Moscow calls on sides of the Ukrainian conflict to cease hostilities immediately and start solving humanitarian issues, Russia’s UN envoy Vitaly Churkin said Friday.
“We call for an immediate cessation of hostilities by the [conflict] sides and an effective solution to humanitarian problems,” Churkin told the UN Security Council.
- UN chief voices deep concern over humanitarian situation in eastern Ukraine
- Kiev’s Refusal to Maintain Ceasefire at MH17 Crash Site Violates UNSC Resolution – Russia
- Transcarpathian Gambut
- Euromaidan Activists Protesting Kiev’s Operation in Eastern Ukraine
- Ukrainians Losing Faith in Kiev Leadership: More Than 700 000 Fled to Russia
- Ukraine may stop Russian gas transit to EU as form of sanctions
- US warns Russia on invasion of Ukraine
- Poland Plans WTO Complaint Over Russia’s Countermeasures to West’s Sanctions