The Ukrainian government is responsible for the tragic Malaysia Airlines plane crash as Kiev is under binding international legal obligations articulated in the Chicago Convention on International Civil Aviation and ICAO regulation DOC 9554/932.
Ukraine ratified the Chicago Convention on International Civil Aviation in 2003, which automatically classifies Ukraine as a member of the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) with all the associated legal obligations applicable upon signing.
- Ukrainian Prime Minister Yatsenyuk Announces Resignation
- Deputy Prime Minister Groysman Picked as Acting Ukrainian PM – Minister Avakov
- Ukraine hides highly important evidence related to Boeing crash
- Russian Investigators Pledge to Hold Ukraine’s Avakov, Kolomoyskyi Responsible for Crimes
- Events in Eastern Ukraine Have Nothing In Common With Terrorism – Alfa Unit Veteran