By Paul Craig Roberts
Remember the story of the boy who cried “wolf!” He lied so many times that when the wolf did come, no one believed him. Will this be Washington’s ultimate fate?
Instead of declaring war on Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Somalia, and Syria, why did Washington hide behind lies? If Washington wants war with Iran, Russia, and China, why not simply declare war? The reason that the US Constitution requires war to begin with a declaration of war by Congress is to prevent the executive branch from orchestrating wars in order to further hidden agendas. By abdicating its constitutional responsibility, the US Congress is complicit in the executive branch’s war crimes. By approving Israel’s premeditated murder of Palestinians, the US government is complicit in Israel’s war crimes. Read More…
- Putin to hold Security Council meeting on July 22
- Russian army data points to Ukrainian role in Malaysian Airlines MH17 crash
- Donetsk People’s Republic militiamen pass Boeing’s flight recorders to Malaysian experts
- Russia’s UN Envoy Says Ukraine Spreading Fabricated Fakes
- OSCE Says Dozens of Civilians Killed, Over 100 Injured in Luhansk Shelling
- Poroshenko invites Russian experts to investigate Boeing crash
- Obama calls for full, unimpeded probe into Malaysian airliner crash
- Was MH17 Sabotaged By Israeli Security Team At Amsterdam Schiphol Airport?