Voice of Russia interview with By Dr. Paul Craig Roberts
We already know that the US has announced a pivot to Asia, reallocating 60% of the American navy to the South China Sea to control the flow of resources on which China depends. The US is contracting to build a series of new air and naval bases running from the Philippines to Vietnam in order to block China.
We have witnessed this century the US withdraw from the ABM treaty with Russia. We witnessed the US construct an ABM system and began deploying it on Russia’s borders. The purpose of an ABM is to neutralize the strategic deterrent of the other country.
We’ve seen the US change its war doctrine, nuclear weapons are no longer to be used only in retaliation to an attack. They are now a preemptive first-strike force. This is clearly directed at Russia. The Ukraine is directed at Russia. So, the war is already started, it is underway. That’s what the Ukraine is about. It is the war against Russia.
And the war against China is in preparation. The US takes the side of every country that gets into a dispute with China, even over small things that have nothing whatsoever to do with the US.
The US is surrounding both countries with military bases. The US wants to put Georgia, the birthplace of Joseph Stalin that was part of Russia for two or three hundred years, they want to put that into NATO. They are going to put Ukraine into NATO. Read More…
- Russian Navy Trains to Fight Assault as NATO Accumulates Ships in Black Sea
- NATO Sets Record By Sending Nine Ships Into Black Sea
- Russian Army to Participate in Frontier-2014 International Drills
- Ukraine’s Gas Arrears Reach $5.3 Billion – Gazprom
- Independence Forces Say Ukrainian Army Seizes Town in Northern Donbas
- Ukraine rejects further ceasefire in east