Poroshenko’s inauguration speech has sent a message to Novorossiia and Russia:
- – No federalization
- – No state status for the Russian language
- – No recognition of the Novorossian political leadership
- – Full and unconditional surrender of the Novorossian
- Defense Forces
- – Crimea will forever belong to the Ukraine
He could not have been any clearer: that is basically a declaration of war and an ultimatum. This is also a full endorsement of the “Banderastan project”.
Clearly, the US has prevailed over the hoplessly spineless EU leaders like Merkel or Hollande and the AngloZionists will have their way.
I must leave my computer for the next 12 hours and I cannot write a full analysis of Poroshenko’s decision to fully follow the US line, but I will say that two things appear inevitable now: a Russian military intervention in Novorossia followed by the Cold War v2 the AngloZionists wanted so badly. Up until this moment the European colonies still had a chance to avoid a future which will hurt them much more than it will hurt the US or Russia, but they could not even muster the willpower to protect their own vital interests.
I am disgusted beyond words.
The Saker (Source)
- Break-up of Ukraine continues: Odessa declares independence
- Kiev does not allow evacuation of pregnant women and children from Slavyansk
- No compromise with Russia: Poroshenko
- Russian, Ukrainian Presidents Meet, Agree to Work Toward Ceasefire
- Poroshenko sworn in as new Ukrainian president
- US controls EU’s foreign policy: French politician