- Turkish president says “worst case” unfolding in Syria
- Erdogan tells Turks to prepare for Syria war if necessary
- UN’s Syria envoy to visit Turkey as tensions rise between Ankara, Damascus
- Syrian mortar strikes continue to agitate Turkey, further confrontation likely
- Turkey-Syria skirmish: Was it a “false flag”? Unknown whether artillery came from rebels or government
- Turkish military intervention in Syria?
- Free Syrian Army (FSA) Building Military Base for Mojahedin-e Khalq Organization (MKO)
Comment: Syria has no strategic interest in attacking Turkey, unless the targets of Syrian fire are the rebel camps on the Turkish side of the border or the supplies for the rebels committing atrocities in Syria. Turkey should understand it, as Turkish army is also involved in cross-border attacks on KPP camps in Northern Iraq: