Iran’s President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says the “uncultured” Zionists have reached the end of the line and are thus grasping at straws to trigger a sectarian war among the followers of different religions.
“I am confident that Zionists are goners and the world will be freed from their existence and justice will be established,” Ahmadinejad said on Friday.
Although Zionists will fail to achieve their goals, all nations should remain vigilant against their plots, he added.
The Iranian president said US decision-makers directing the country’s politics from behind the scene have come to this understanding that the Israeli regime will no longer be beneficial to them.
Knowing how Washington sees the Israeli regime today, the Zionists are therefore seeking ways to disturb the game, he said.
- Leader: US, Zionists No.1 culprits behind anti-Islam film
- Anti-Muslim hate film incites violence
- US must face prosecution for murdering millions of Muslims: Activist
- UN chief slams “hateful” film, calls for calm, restraint
- News Analysis: Anti-Islam movie threatens Arab relations with Washington
- U.S. consulate in Amsterdam closes due to anti-Islam demonstration
- Indonesian president denounces anti-Islam movie
- Jordanians rally against anti-Islam film, ask to expel U.S. ambassador
- Angry Tunisian protesters storm US Embassy over anti-Islam film
- Protestors storm UK and German embassies in Sudan
- Bahrain to block websites showing anti-Islam film
- Thousands of Palestinians protest in Gaza against U.S. anti-Islam film
- Anti-Islam film protests spread to Pakistan and Iran
- Thousands protest anti Islam movie in Somali capital