China says a political dialogue is the only solution to the ongoing crisis in Syria as Russia calls it “naïve” for the West to expect Syrian leader to withdraw his troops from conflict-ridden cities.
- Russia, U.S. differ on Assad’s future: Russian FM
- New UN envoy on Syria rules out foreign military interference
- Arab invasion in Syria ‘not an option’ – UN envoy
- News Analysis: Why political endeavors to solve Syria’s crisis always fail?
- NAM must reduce Washington influence, end SC servitude to US: Analyst
- Israel enraged by Tehran NAM summit participation, success
- Bush, Blair must stand trial for war crimes: Tutu