Since early 2011, Washington waged proxy war on Syria. Daily it continues down and dirty.
Targeting civilians is policy. So are atrocities grave enough to make some despots blush.
Syria’s conflict isn’t an uprising, revolution or civil war. It’s naked Western aggression. Syria’s been invaded. A struggle for survival continues.
- Syria captures Turkish and Saudi officers commanding death squads; Washington Post sees Saudi Arabia on the brink as Qatif demonstrations grow
- Jordan, Australia call for int’l efforts to settle Syrian crisis
- With diplomacy dead, US banks on Syrian rebel win
- Obama’s October surprise: Bombing Iran
- Israeli officials slam US for ‘allowing’ Iran’s civilian nuclear program
- Netanyahu praises IDF for preparedness, execution of battle
- Israel hardens missile shield
- Iran vows it will not allow Assad to fall
- Iran envoy casts Syria as part of wider conflict