The region’s fate hangs in the balance. Perhaps much more. The potential ugly reality is chilling.
Make no mistake. Washington orchestrated months of bloodbath. Obama officials bear full responsibility. They were last year against Libya. They are currently as violence wracks the country.
The battle for Aleppo now rages. Syrian forces are going all out to free the city from Western sponsored death squads. They’re battling thousands of hired killers.
They’re in neighborhoods. They use human shields. They target pro-Assad loyalists. They murder them. Washington’s strategy dictates it. Wrongfully blaming Assad advances the ball closer to war.
- False flags have been planned against Syria for 50 years
- Assad family has been in the U.S. cross-hairs for decades
- Western media exaggerates chemical weapons in Syria
- America must learn from past: US ambassador to Afghanistan
- Conflict steps up in Syria, safety concerns lurk
- UN envoy concerned over Aleppo situation
- UN chief concerned over Syrian chemical weapons
- Syrian army kills terrorists entering from Turkey
- Clashes intensify on Syria-Lebanon border
- Syrian army regains control of Bab al-Hawa