Western media misreport what’s happening in Syria and why. Propaganda substitutes for truth and full disclosure.
Syrians are struggling to prevent Western conquest, exploitation, and control. They’re fighting for their lives to stay free.
At issue isn’t whether Assad’s government is democratic, despotic or anything in between. Its sovereign independence made it vulnerable.
Washington tolerates no governments it doesn’t control. Replacing them with puppet regimes is policy. Whether Assad can hold out and prevail isn’t known. Most Syrians depend on him.
- US proxy Al Qaeda death squads in Syria
- Insight: Cautious on Syria, Obama moves to help rebels
- Turkey sets up secret base near border to equip Syrian rebels
- Turkey sets up secret base to bring aid to Syria rebels
- Violence intensified in Syria, regional players up to new plans to tackle
- Israel beefs up security on Golan Heights
- Syrian troops defuse 8 bombs in Damascus, clash with rebels
- CIA, MI6 controlled by Israel’s spy agency: Firouzabadi
- A sinister development: Saudi Arabia reaches for nukes
- Saudi troops open fire on Qatif protest, injure several protesters