Hillary Clinton’s outbursts reflect bullying, bluster, and imperial arrogance, not diplomacy. /…/
Her comments reflect imperial arrogance, contempt for rule of law principles, and commitment for war, not peace.
She’s a war criminal multiple times over. She’s arguably America’s most shameless ever secretary of state.
She’s clearly the most brazen. Her language and attitude exceed the worst of Cold War rhetoric.
Her take-no-prisoners thinking, character, and demagoguery reveal a woman addicted to self-aggrandizement and diktat authority.
She relishes death, destruction, and the spoils of war.
She’s indifferent to human suffering. She’s a monument to wrong over right.
She’s a disgrace and embarrassment to her country, position and humanity.
- Assad accuses U.S. of ‘supporting gangs;’ Annan arrives in Damascus for talks
- US plays role in Syria conflict by backing gangs: Assad
- Kofi Annan in Damascus for 3rd time since March
- Syrian security forces arrest 11 foreign spies
- The story behind the defection of Syrian general Manaf Tlas \
- Terrorists confess to committing murder, rape, abduction, robbery and smuggling weapons and gunmen
- Two terrorists confess to smuggling weapons and gunmen, receiving weapon training from Turkish security forces