The Iranian Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) concluded the three-day missile drill on Wednesday with Iranian military officials warning against any military aggression on the country.
- Iran’s missiles can hit U.S. bases in regional countries: Iranian commander
- Iran threatens swift retaliation on U.S. bases during military drill
- Commander: IRGC will destroy 35 US Bases in region if attacked
- U.S. warships in Gulf ‘sitting ducks’ for Iran missiles
- Iran discovers huge iron reserves in Central Desert