The victory of Muslim Brotherhood candidate Mohamed Morsi in Egypt’s presidential election has caused concern in Israel with media and officials warning of a difficult and vague future for Tel Aviv.
- Egyptians against any ties with Israeli regime
- News Analysis: Israel not top priority for new Egyptian president
- Fatah expects reconciliation to be on new Egyptian president’s agenda
- Supporting Palestine’s anti-Zionist struggles, Iran’s obligation: Jalili
- Putin discusses Iran, economics in Israel