Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov has rejected recent comments by British Prime Minister David Cameron that Russia has changed its stance on Syria.
Lavrov told Echo Moskvy radio on Thursday that the comments were “inappropriate for a politician at such a high level.”
- Russia rejects schemes to push Assad into resignation, exile
- Russia warns citizens not to travel to Syria
- Germany rules out military intervention in Syria
- CIA spies in Turkey secretly help armed gangs in Syria: Report
- UK, US want Annan Syria plan shelved
- Clinton to meet Lavrov in St. Petersburg